Setting up your tariffs
Navigate to the Ontapp business panel. On the venue you wish to add a tariff to, select "manage tariffs" in the actions panel.
- Select Add Tariff
- Choose a name and the whole period you wish this to run.
- If repeating weekly select "Repeats" and "weekly"
- Choose which service points this is available from.
If doing a weekly tariff
- Next choose the interval
- Select the start day and end day with the times.
- If this happens more than once, select the other days and times it applies.
Example: Happy Hour | Daily on weekdays 17:00 til 18:00
- This would be a case of choosing "Start Day" of "Monday" then "17:00". It would finish on Monday at "18:00".
- Then press the + icon and repeat this choosing "Tuesday" and "17:00" for your start and likewise "Tuesday" at "18:00" for your end.
- Repeat this process for the remaining days.
Ontapp's pricing system will look for the tariff price first when displaying a price to staff or customers. If no tariff is applicable, the price charged will be the default.